Thursday 4 August 2011

When fear comes

I'm really scared, Abba
I don't know what to do
My mind and heart are shaking
That's why I call to You.

You asked me why the fear?
Why do I shake within?
Why is my heart so troubled?
Who told me I won't win?

The shortest answer, Abba?
"Forgive me, I forgot!"
Who brought me all the way here
And told me "You fear not!"

Please forgive me, dear Abba
And calm again my soul
I know You brought me here
I know You'll take me home.

Remind me what's important
Don't let me loose the sight
I can't cave under pressure
I cannot loose this fight.

Tell my heart how You hold it
How precious I'm to You.
I might not understand this
But you know what to do.

Your Emma

"I am the Lord you God, who holds your right hand and I tell you, "Don't be afraid. I will help you." Isaiah 41:13

No comments:

Post a Comment