Monday 27 September 2010

Adonai Ro'i Lo Echsar- The Lord is my Shepherd!

Today, I just want to thank Him for being my Shepherd. These days I seem to re-discover little treasures I forgot I had, such as Psalm 23 or such as this amazing joy that springs in me for no reason and from no outside source- this joy of knowing that I am His and that He is taking care of me. I feel safe and secure and so protected, like you feel when you end up in a warm soft blanket after you've been in the cold. I've been through some difficult days which felt like they worn me out. I asked Him "Restore in me the joy of Your salvation. I want my heart to remember how happy it feels in knowing I am loved by You." This is the result. "Those who wait upon the Lord will renew their strength...Even young men stumble and fall...But those who wait upon the Lord..."
I don't know what's around the corner, but I will fear no evil. Whatever comes from You will comfort me, whatever I must go through will strengthen me. I will fear no evil for You are with me.
Toda raba, Adonai sheli, my warm blanket, my safe embrace, my refuge and my strength.







And I could not help myself. Check out this little sweetie. I love her eyes when she says "Surely?"



Amen, Zoei, "I shall not be in want...tah nah nah nah nah!"

No comments:

Post a Comment